2018 Forty under 40
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Natasha Ah Jack
Graham Carter has been announced as a winner of Business in Vancouver’s 2018 Forty under 40 Awards.
Highlighting the achievements of BC’s young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals:
Business in Vancouver continues to highlight the achievements of BC’s young entrepreneurs, executives and professionals by finding 40 outstanding professionals worthy of the Forty under 40 distinction. Winners are under 40 and have demonstrated excellence in business, judgment, leadership and community contribution.
This year’s winners are:
- Ali Assadkhan, President, Founder, Vitasave.ca
- Ravi Beech, COO, Valley Acrylic Bath Ltd.
- Virginia Bird, Principal, Pottinger Bird Community Relations
- Daniel Boffo, Principal, Boffo Properties
- Benjamin Britton, Chief Strategy Officer & Vice President, Business Development Ionomr Innovations Inc.
- Dan Burgar, President, VR/AR Association Vancouver
- Jasmine Byrne, Vice President, Big Mountain Foods Ltd.
- Josh Carr-Hilton, CEO, The District
- Graham Carter, Co-founder and Principal, Maven Consulting Limited
- Graham Collings, Executive Vice President – Investments and Partner, ACM Advisors Ltd.
- Martin DesRosiers, CEO, Nucleus Networks
- Kylie Dickson, Vice President, Business Development, Equinox Gold
- Caitlin Dunne, Co-Director, Partner, Physician, Pacific Centre For Reproductive Medicine (PCRM)
- Lawrence Eade, CEO, Box Concepts Food Group
- Bethany Edmunds, Associate Dean, BCIT
- Sara Hodson, Founder & President, LIVE WELL Exercise Clinic
- Poonam Jassi, Senior Director of Operations, CBI Health Group
- Sana Kapadia, Chief Impact Officer, Spring
- Jenny Konkin, President & Co-Founder, Whole Way House Society
- Chantelle Krish, Director of Communications and Advocacy, YWCA Metro Vancouver
- Sarah Leamon, Criminal Defence Lawyer, Entrepreneur & Community Advocate, Sarah Leamon Law / Leamon Roudette Law Group
- Mike Mackay, President, Strand
- Elizabeth Mah, Founder & Lawyer, Paperclip Law Corporation
- Mike Maierle, Principal, ETRO Construction Ltd.
- Matias Marquez, Founder & CEO, Buyatab Online Inc.
- Kylie McMullan, Principal, Finch Media
- Austin Nairn, Executive Director, World Trade Centre Vancouver
- Chris Nicola, CTO & Co-founder, WealthBar Financial Services Inc.
- Justus Parmar, Managing Director, Fortuna Investments Corporation.
- Amit Patel, Vice President & General Manager, Turner Construction Company
- Keith Phillips, Owner and President, West Coast Aquatic Safaris
- Alona Puehse, Chief Operating Officer, Open Door Group
- Salima Remtulla, Vice President, Operations and Corporate Strategy, Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel
- Michael Riedel , Director, Quality Control, STEMCELL Technologies
- Steve Rio, Founder & CEO, Briteweb
- Kaela Schramm, Director of Projects and Planning, M’akola Development Services
- Nishant Singh, Co-founder and Managing Director, Alliance Maintenance Ltd.
- Dianne Sparrow, Associate Director – Treaty, Lands and Resources Department, Principal, Musqueam First Nation; Sparrow-Grant Consulting
- Mark Starkey Chief Executive Officer, Victory Creative Group, Inc.
- Denise Williams, CEO, First Nations Technology Council
This year’s Forty under 40 Awards will take place on Thursday, January 24, 2019, at the
Vancouver Convention Centre, West Ballroom. For more information about the awards, visit https://biv.com/forty-under-40 .