LOCATION: Remote or Hybrid in North Vancouver office
As an infrastructure consultancy acting as owner’s representatives for utility and municipal clients, Maven delivers projects and services that will serve the communities where we live, work and play. And it starts with our people – motived to do our best work and make an impact.
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst who can support the execution of project supply chain strategies, contracting plans, and/or sourcing activities, and most importantly aligns with our team core values (Safety, Wellbeing, Respect, Quality, Collaborate, Growth Mindset). This position is based remotely or from our North Vancouver office and is responsible for processing transactions and supporting procurement processes and projects of low complexity and/or risk work assignments.
Why Join Maven:
- Grow with us – Take on new projects and learn with our experienced team
- Work on interesting projects – from system upgrades to capital infrastructure projects
- Be supported through training, team meetings, peer coaching, and townhalls
- Receive competitive compensation and health benefits
- Attend staff events and contribute to our Share 1% program
- Work in a professional, friendly, and respectful culture – named as a Best Place to Work for Inclusion and Mental Health
- Work in a flexible and hybrid work environment – spend 2-3 days in our North Vancouver office or work remotely from home
- Contribute to a growth-oriented business – Maven has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional service companies in Western Canada
The core responsibilities include:
- Support procurement transactions and procurement processes led by others to ensure projects are delivered safely, with quality, and within budget and schedule
- Complete material and equipment management tasks, including but not limited to material RFx, material ordering, and delivery coordination
- Create Goods Receipt, and pay Contractor and material invoices
- Create monthly Accrual Reports
- Support Contract and Procurement Professionals in sourcing events
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years in sourcing or contract management or equivalent, preferably in a public sector environment
- Experience in infrastructure capital project sourcing, would be an asset
- Diploma in a business-related or technical field, such as Supply Chain, Business, Law, Economics, Finance, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent
- Certificate or additional education or professional designation in Supply Chain Management, would be an asset
- Good working knowledge of MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken
Maven delivers infrastructure projects for communities in Western and Northern Canada as owner’s representatives. We turn client ideas and objectives into sustainable infrastructure, delivered safely, on time and on budget with Maven’s unique expertise.
The word “Maven” means, “one who is experienced or knowledgeable.” Our people are our success. We are a mid-sized firm, with have a professional and friendly team committed to our values of safety, wellbeing, respect, quality, collaborate and growth mindset.
We believe we are part of the wider community and need to do our part to contribute, ensuring a positive future for our fellow citizens. Through our Share1% program we select organizations to partner with and offer volunteer opportunities for our staff.
Email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be invited to interview based on their fit with this advertised role. Only those people legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered and only those invited to an interview will be contacted.