Premier project delivery & engineering services for the transportation industry.
As leaders in the industry, Maven’s subject matter experts understand the requirements of today’s transportation industry and how to integrate modern approaches and technology with existing assets to create productive new infrastructure at a reasonable cost.
In an ever-changing world of new technologies, Maven aims to be a reliable source of cost-effective, progressive project delivery and engineering services for the transportation industry.
As with all our services, Maven starts our approach in the transportation industry by being client-focused. Transportation owners understand the needs of their communities and Maven’s role is to support achieving those needs in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
Transportation projects typically have a wide range of stakeholders from public users, to independent land owners, municipalities, agencies and beyond. Maven initiates projects through an extensive standardized kick-off process that allows our project team to gather both the client’s key objectives and the stakeholder engagement plans via kick-off meetings and email correspondence.
Maven’s services for the transportation include:
- Complete lifecycle project delivery including early stage feasibility planning, progressive design-build contractor engagements and full financial closeout
- Early procurement planning is a must in today’s supply-chain limited environment. Maven offers procurement and supply chain management from the project initiation phase right through design, procurement and execution to meet our client’s schedule objectives.
- Maven offers estimating, procurement, cost control, document control and schedule management services
- As owner’s representatives, Maven construction managers can oversee contractors, lead site safety and liaise with client management, operations and engineering personnel.
- Quality assurance is an important aspect of all critical infrastructure and Maven QA inspectors are experts in owner’s construction inspections